Saturday, July 9, 2011

Challenge 1 Ends Today!

If you have started the game, please take your time and finish it on your own pace. I am not going to look for people starting a new game of Challenge (1) after today.

Also, I am going to finish my Challenge (1) Walkthrough at my own pace. I have all the screenshots ready, so it is just a matter of typing time.

Forecast of Challenge Two: I hope to get a Hotseat game for Challenge Two. I am also waiting for the official update of SDK to become available (332 bugged the current version, and there is never the Map Resize/cropping function as mentioned in the Patch 275 patch note) so I can shrink and crop out some official real-earth regional map to make it more suitable (i.e. smaller) for a public challenge. I have received feedback that the Mesopotamia map is way too big even if it is measured Standard.

In the meantime, please enjoy Patch .332. I feel it will be a little premature to announce a Level 9 challenge on 332 while we are still figuring out the vanilla 332 patch.

No comments:

Post a Comment